Can you guys give me ideas on how not to feel so lonely, sad, and depressed after a breakup?

I was in love with this guy... We dated for a whole year then off and on for almost another year after that... And its been almost a whole year since we last talked and he cut me off basically and... I just haven't been myself since. I haven't been able to be happy... the things i used to enjoy doing and made me happy dont work anymore and I've recently started smoking weed to try to escape those feeling but that doent work and im just tired and want to be happy again... just dont know how

12