How to get over someone, when you've tried everything and it's been 1.5 since the breakup?

Hey
So I met my soulmate around 2.5-3 years ago. We were together for a year and a half and we broke up only because of the long distance between us and it wasn't possible for any of us to move. It broke me when we broke up. I wasn't a person for around 6 months after and I haven't really been able to feel strong emotions evev since. I've tried everything I can to get over the relationship.
6 months ago I started dating someone new, and I felt in love. Not as strongly as with my ex but definitely in love. I haven't thought about my ex since we started dating.

Today my boyfriend told me he loved me for the first time and the first thought that came into my mind was my ex and I broke down all over again. I've been crying for three hours now and it hurts just as bad as when we broke up a year ago. Because I'm stupid, I went to look at my ex's Facebook profile for the first time since then and he got a new girlfriend like a week ago... I almost couldn't breathe and now I don't know what to do with myself

11