girlfriend left me for another guy 4 months ago. Still get waves of anger. How to get over it?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell yourself : I'm going to become a better version of me.
    Know this: You are probably worth more than her by a long shot if you just worked on yourself - personality, fitness etc.

If she breaks up with the other guy you can celebrate - hopefully you'll find someone better by then.

• That is exactly what I am doing just still waves of emotions hit

• 7d

Okay. All the best. I just want to say that I've seen too many good guys get heartbroken over a girl who wasn't even worth them. All the best in finding happiness.

Most Helpful Girl

• sleep with other people haha. easy way to get a move on from past relationships

• I don’t wanna do that lol
      I’ve been focusing on more gym time and preparing for law school. But still it gets me