How long did it take you to get over your last ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Actually I'm still not completely over her. I was in love with her and thought we'd be together forever but catching her cheating on me in our own bed really devastated me and I had to dump her.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Previous person i was involved with was only a couple of months, she pulled plug. TBH, it didn't really affect me, we were still in very early stages and the way she did it, you know it wasn't meant to be.
    Previous to that with my ex, things ended in a difficult situation. That situation has taken me a while to process and work through. Over a year on and certain things trigger me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even a day. I was done with him before we broke up

1|0
    0|0
  • a week...

I was already emotional done it was the physical part that was left to do. I moved out and when I got back on my own It was the first night I slept... soundly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've fallen for my ex again from 3 years ago... I dumped him and got over him quick, but now my feelings are changing on me and I can't stop thinking about him

Every other guy though, about a week max, or even while dating them.

0|0
    0|0
  • One ex took me a few months and another ex I was glad that we separated so not long at all. Follow me Back

0|0
    0|0
  • my last ex hmm 🤔 probably a yr at best maybe a bit less depending

1|0
    0|0
  • I am still not over her but for all the wrong reasons. Guys that have been through divorce will know what I am talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I don’t even remember lol I moved on too long ago

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had it take over a year to get over someone. It's TOUGH!

0|0
    0|0
  • One week, not the best girlfriend, I've had so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Till i saw getting married, having sex, kissing with joy and satisfaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very long. He was sweet but lied almost the entire time.

0|0
    0|0
  • A solid 12 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • like 2 weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a day I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • A day

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really get attached so like two weeks. we dated 2 years

1|0
    0|0
  • Believe me, you never get over! You just get familiar with the fact that she/he wasn’t mean to be yours, but that period of your life will always hunt you like a ghost!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes