My mom posted this on fb with the caption single Vegas guys hmu she married though. is thid a sign that my mom and dad are breaking up. ?

39

39
  • Most likely she is I don't think she would put that up if she wasn't single or feeling like she was about to be single. Maybe you should talk to her about it before you jump to conclusions just to be on the safe side

• You should tell your dad when she isn't around and show him her post. Tell him to start transferring any assets, car, etc. into someone else's name (his parent's name maybe) before talking to her about it or filing for divorce. otherwise she will try to steal everything he has when they split up.
    And since you are over 12 years old the court will let you decide who you want to stay with, so you should stay with your father since he is the good one here. Even if he doesn't agree at first, just insist that you stay with him. he will need you more now than ever before.

• 4d

Okay and why my dad?

• 4d

Okay? And my why would i be with my dad if he never home?

• 4d

The only reason he is never home is because he has to work too much to support you and your mother. how can she be making more if he is working two jobs?
      That is a big problem with society. Women want lots of money but get upset that the man isn't home enough. You can't have both. You either choose a modest living with more time together, or you have more income and very little time together.
      If you value him more than money you could ask him to be home more and make less money. tell him you are fine with having less expensive things if it means you would get to spend more time together.

• She just wants to have a sleepover with a friend from Vegas, don't worry

• Well, at least she's only going for single guys. You have to give her credit for that!

• Wtf? That is your mom?

• This is not your mom.

• Yeah it is

• Come on... Just come on... really gotta ask?

• if this is your mom how old are you? 10?

• Who is that a photo of?

• 5d

My mom

• 4d

We are not poor and im 13 no need for college

• 4d

So it's one of the other reasons. Time to ask mum!

• If this is true I'm sorry she is your mom.

• 5d

@emil2 no and I don't post like that in that way lol

• 4d

Don't message him

• 4d

@emil2 no I'm sorry.

• Your mom's a ho