If you ran into your ex right now, what would you do?

I ran literally head to chest into my ex at Walmart. I made the grunt i do in my mind everytime i see his face, out loud.. opps. he's like not happy to see me? I was like of course i am... really really wasn't. Had thoughts of running him over when he went to his car lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I have done it with an old friend. She was a friend of a g\f we ran into each other in my usual coffee shop. We chatted talked over old times and where my ex got to. She met someone and got wed..
    I asked what are you doing these days, then she told me about her last guy. She painted him as a bit of a loser. Why would he treat that way , a beautiful woman like you. She asked about me and what I had been going. We arranged to meet up later for a meal. ...

1|0
    0|0
    • Now that is great :)

• She was great company. didn't really talk to her when I was going out with her friend. It gave us something in common, we got very close as friends. She ended up staying at my place a lot she shared with a girl. I quite miss her she ended up working for a company in Spain, managing appartments, she got involved with one of the locals, and got married. Last card I got from her she had just had her second baby making it a girl and boy...

• Why do you say you are happy to see him?

I never run into any exes around town.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't at all. He had to know i was lying lol

• Show All
    • he's knows i hate him. Its no big mystery.

• It's not about what he thinks. It's about you being the person that you are.

Most Helpful Girls

• If I had an ex, I would just say sorry for running into him and keep on moving. He is not in my life anymore. It's Hi or goodbye. To be honest, I would have just told him, no. And keep on walking.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think my face and tone of voice he should have been able to tell it was a lie lol. I was pissy the rest of the time in the store.

• All the more reason for you to be more honest with yourself. Who cares how he takes it. What matters is that you're truthful. You don't like him anymore and he should respect that. Guys who pull that or should I say, PEOPLE, because girls do it too, are trying to get back with you. Just leave. Because now you're going to fall into their trap and get hurt again.

• I wouldn't speak to either and just keep looking in opposite direction hoping neither would talk to me πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i hope not

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd pull out my camera and start recording, just in case.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am friends with most of my exes. But let's take the ones I'm not with

1. If I met my first girlfriend I'd probably pretend she was air.

2. If I met my third girlfriend I would be shocked, wave, and move on.

3. If I met my fourth girlfriend I wouldn't be able to do anything else than ignore her, as she is mute.

1|0
    0|0
  • ask how they’ve been, keeping it to one question while being cordial β€” then after about 90 seconds or when the make their first pause (which ever occurs first) β€” make an excuse to go do what i intended to do and abruptly leave

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah deep inside somewhere I would like to put her in a box and send her to the moon...

1|0
    0|0
  • I go out of my way to make sure that doesn't happen.

1|0
    0|0
    • I would have ran to the other side of the store if i seen him lol

• I have done that with my ex.

• Lol! Thats great

• I see my ex-wife quite often. It's no big deal. We are both adults and there is no reason to treat each other badly. The divorce ended the issues that caused the problems we had.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretend like I didn't know who he was and keep walking past him...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask him if he's come back to haunt me , because he died

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on which one. Could b anything from a hug to calling the cops.

1|0
    0|0
  • Exit stage left ASAP, out the nearest exit, and gone as far away as quickly as possible... hopefully without my presense or disappearance ever being noticed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably walk past like he doesn’t exist at all

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even care enough to recognize the douche over my huge diamond engagement ring.
    He couldn't even afford the box...πŸ˜’πŸ’πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the ex, some I would just pretend aren’t there, others I’m friendly enough with to say hi

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably say hi, ask how the dog and work is, give him a hug and move along from there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully she wouldn't recognize me and I'll turn around and walk the other way

1|0
    0|0
  • Depend on the ex lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I think i hate all of mine lol

• You kill it

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmfao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• walk away

1|1
    0|0
  • Be polite say hello then move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually just walk by, and just smile and wave

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be holding myself in pain

1|0
    0|0
  • Say excuse me and keep going about my business.

1|0
    0|0
  • stare at her ass...
    so plump
    lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Spray bugspray on him

1|0
    0|0
  • Throw up a little...

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignore. Bygones be bygones

1|0
    0|0
  • If I saw my ex I would just wave then move on

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the ex but I would probably panic

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d keep walking lol

0|0
    0|0
    • If i seen him before i ran into his chest i would have so ran on the other side of the store πŸ˜‚

• Freak out as I don't have an ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had an ex

0|0
    0|0
  • If I saw any of my exes today, I probably would pretend not to recognize them and avoid them if possible. I go completely scorched-earth immediately after any breakup, so I have no desire to see or talk to any of them again. If contact was unavoidable, it would just probably be an awkward "hi" and I'd try to stay away from them.

Once I ran into one of my exes about two weeks after we broke up, when I was buying coffee. She just said "hey, you getting your coffee?" and I replied with "uh yeah" and just walked away. She also texted me a few times asking how I was, and I either replied 12+ hours later with one-word answers or not at all. I'll admit I'm pretty cold to somebody who has broken up with me, but I don't see any point to being friendly with them if I moved on.

All of mine live at least an hour away, so it would be unlikely I'd run into them unless I went to a place where I know that they go to or vice versa. Judging by that, I don't think I'll have to worry.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes