If you ran into your ex right now, what would you do?

I ran literally head to chest into my ex at Walmart. I made the grunt i do in my mind everytime i see his face, out loud.. opps. he's like not happy to see me? I was like of course i am... really really wasn't. Had thoughts of running him over when he went to his car lol

1522

Most Helpful Guys

• I have done it with an old friend. She was a friend of a g\f we ran into each other in my usual coffee shop. We chatted talked over old times and where my ex got to. She met someone and got wed..
    I asked what are you doing these days, then she told me about her last guy. She painted him as a bit of a loser. Why would he treat that way , a beautiful woman like you. She asked about me and what I had been going. We arranged to meet up later for a meal. ...

• Now that is great :)

• She was great company. didn't really talk to her when I was going out with her friend. It gave us something in common, we got very close as friends. She ended up staying at my place a lot she shared with a girl. I quite miss her she ended up working for a company in Spain, managing appartments, she got involved with one of the locals, and got married. Last card I got from her she had just had her second baby making it a girl and boy...

• Why do you say you are happy to see him?

I never run into any exes around town.

• I wasn't at all. He had to know i was lying lol

• he's knows i hate him. Its no big mystery.

• It's not about what he thinks. It's about you being the person that you are.

Most Helpful Girls

• If I had an ex, I would just say sorry for running into him and keep on moving. He is not in my life anymore. It's Hi or goodbye. To be honest, I would have just told him, no. And keep on walking.

• I think my face and tone of voice he should have been able to tell it was a lie lol. I was pissy the rest of the time in the store.

• All the more reason for you to be more honest with yourself. Who cares how he takes it. What matters is that you're truthful. You don't like him anymore and he should respect that. Guys who pull that or should I say, PEOPLE, because girls do it too, are trying to get back with you. Just leave. Because now you're going to fall into their trap and get hurt again.

• I wouldn't speak to either and just keep looking in opposite direction hoping neither would talk to me πŸ˜‚