He broke things off with me because of his religion?

My boyfriend of 7 months broke up with me because he’s an orthodox Christian and I am a Muslim. We both were perfect for each other and we understood each other up to 100%. He loves me so so much and I know it but it was unfair of him because he told me can’t sinply just not care about his religion.
He has done everything for me and I know he loves me but I’m really hurt and I want him to want me back. He would save our pictures from the chats and sometimes text me good morning and that’s it.
I’m not sure if he would ever come back, I miss him so much. He came to me at school today and said hi and shake my hand. Do you think he’ll ever try to contact me and ask me out again?
  • Yes he will try to talk to you again
  • No I don’t think he will

27

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi,
    I was in the exact same situation apart from the religions. I was with a JW and we had to end it because of religion because he couldn't have me and religion. It hurts so much because there is no one to blame which is our instinct, but the best thing is to a) give it time to settle that it is over 2) when u realise it is over, be friends because friendship will always be there especially when ur relationship was that strong, and no matter what, don't lose hope. Hope it's going to be okay... i know what ur going through, i'm going through the same rn

Most Helpful Guy

• You said (in a comment) that you have had sex
    Its not a Muslim stuff nor christian so how he can has such excuse for moving on?
    Add to that why he comes to say hello and stuff if he really wants to break it up?
    Get sure if he's a real trustful person!
    You need to make sure if he's really worth it