He broke things off with me because of his religion?

My boyfriend of 7 months broke up with me because he’s an orthodox Christian and I am a Muslim. We both were perfect for each other and we understood each other up to 100%. He loves me so so much and I know it but it was unfair of him because he told me can’t sinply just not care about his religion.
He has done everything for me and I know he loves me but I’m really hurt and I want him to want me back. He would save our pictures from the chats and sometimes text me good morning and that’s it.
I’m not sure if he would ever come back, I miss him so much. He came to me at school today and said hi and shake my hand. Do you think he’ll ever try to contact me and ask me out again?
  • Yes he will try to talk to you again
    Vote A
  • No I don’t think he will
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi,
    I was in the exact same situation apart from the religions. I was with a JW and we had to end it because of religion because he couldn't have me and religion. It hurts so much because there is no one to blame which is our instinct, but the best thing is to a) give it time to settle that it is over 2) when u realise it is over, be friends because friendship will always be there especially when ur relationship was that strong, and no matter what, don't lose hope. Hope it's going to be okay... i know what ur going through, i'm going through the same rn

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You said (in a comment) that you have had sex
    Its not a Muslim stuff nor christian so how he can has such excuse for moving on?
    Add to that why he comes to say hello and stuff if he really wants to break it up?
    Get sure if he's a real trustful person!
    You need to make sure if he's really worth it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think he will. I was in a relationship with a man who was in the Taoism and I was baptised Catholic. They kinda changed his mind and he was very distant, and then things got better.
    He took distance a year later but not because of that but for other reasons. I wish you the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should ask to learn about his religion. Ask him to take you to church or a book to learn theology.

0|0
    0|0
  • And another one reason why I hate religion, it divides people, makes the racists and hateful.

1|0
    0|0
  • You could always convert

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he made the right choice

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don’t think he will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before answering I wanna know you both had sex?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes we did

• Show All
    • We just recently started having sex and no I don’t think he was using me, he would care less about sex

• after having sex he is ignoring you clearly

Recommended myTakes