What's the dumbest reason someone has given to you after you caught them cheating on you?

What's the dumbest reason someone has given to you after you caught them cheating on you?

3|1

Most Helpful Guys

• When I was in the service I lived down the hall from a girl who literally brought down half of a squadron with a false rape charge just to convince her husband she wasn't gangbanged by 22 guys (no I wasn't one of them). Unreal thinking about it now, she had the entire base in uproar because her husband found a video (that SHE HAD) of her taking a facial, he flipped out, she flipped out, he found more videos, all the guys had no clue their neighbors were all fucking her, she was recording them all and trying to make money as a VidHo.

I mean these guys were literally all arrested. Finally in the end the cops broke her, she confessed she lied, blah blah. But yeah, that was a big one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was drunk. (A timeless classic that one.)
    It was only sex so it is really not that bad. This one came from a woman who cried over a girl flirting with me on MySpace so go figure the logic on that one.

0|2
    0|0
    • Drunk? What a lame yet a common excuse smh.

Seems like she wasn't worth it anyways.

• Yeah and I don't know about you but if I am drunk I still know what I am doing.

Most Helpful Girls

• They thought I was cheating on them.

1|1
    0|0
    • What's the dumbest reason someone has given to you after you caught them cheating on you?
      I sent him that after he told me he thought I was cheating. I was hurt but it’s his loss. Lmao

• Good job 😂👍

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am aware of being cheated on by my ex but she never confessed and offered a justification/excuse/lame ass explanation.

0|2
    0|0
  • I dated a girl who cheated on me and I asksher friends to ask her why and her friends came back and told me "She said she didn't like how you treated her like gold. She was not comfortable with it."

And to top it off all of the girls were like "I get what she's saying".

0|2
    0|0
    • She seemed to have self worth issues or was just playing on you?

• I think she was doing that thing that some women do where they get bored and just jump to another dude.

• Ahh.. she just needed a reason to cut off ties with you ig. Sorry to read that.

• My last ex boyfriend did cheated did lie to me. No I didn’t cheat on you and was annoyed at another woman. One my college ex boyfriend said it was in his learning disability that made him and he did blame on all on me for himself cheating.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sorry for that. If he was that bothered by your learning disability, he should have broken up with you directly.

• He had autism as well. my learning disability is 18p. I meant his excuse was because he did have to learn disabled. My first ex-bf did ask me out and I said no.

• After seeing her car in the driveway “It’s not what you think” was one laughable explanation as I saw her half naked on the floor underneath my best friend through his living room window.

0|2
    0|0
    • Another common expression used a superfluous defense. I pity those who believe the one who says so after doing that.

• Live and learn...

• Haven't had it happen to me, but the weirdest one I've heard was when My aunt told my uncle that it was okay for her to cheat because God gave her permission. She was a very strange woman.

0|1
    0|0
    • Strange indeed.

• She was a nutcase. She ended up deep sixing herself by partying with some loser who drove them both into a brick wall. My uncle would never admit it, but I think he is far happier with her gone.

• "I thought you would cheat at some point anyway."
    "I'm just not sure."
    "I wanted to feel desired."
    "I couldn't help it."
    "I really don't know."

1|1
    0|0
  • He just said: “Shit, I didn’t think you were gonna read that.”

0|2
    0|1
  • We technically where not boyfriend and girlfriend but he was saying how he loved me and stuff like that and wanted to be together. So I guess like an unofficial thing I don't know. But my best friend and him got together after I graduated and stuff. Found out from her a year later while he was still talking 2 me and being with me. Her reason for not telling me was she thought I'd hurt myself. His was to lie to her he wasn't with me still, then 2 just say he's an asshole and was sorry. He still cheats on chicks though. Currently cheating on his girlfriend right now actually or at least has twice that ik of while with her

0|1
    0|0
    • Sort of mind games going down there 🤔.

What a jerk tho.

• Show All
    • Seems like he knows how to mess with minds good.
      I hope you are over it 😄.

• I wish I was over him as well but sadlt I'm not. Hence how ik he's cheating on his girlfriend currently

• She said she did not mean to cheat on me what l load of shit

0|1
    0|0
  • “iT diDn’t MeAn AnYtHiNg. I hAvE NEEEEEEDSSSSSS” LMAO bitch please 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Just here for the skyrim meme

0|1
    0|0
  • She told me that we weren't even dating and she doesn't even know me, and asked why does I even care

0|1
    0|0
  • Honey it’s not what it looks like.

🤣🤣🤣

0|1
    0|0
  • it wasn’t “my” fault — duh? 🙄

0|1
    0|0
  • "you cheated on me" said the math test

0|1
    0|0
  • Never had a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh, it just kinda happened... I didn't plan it...

0|1
    0|0
  • "You made me do it" or "it was an accident"

0|1
    0|0
  • My colleague told me that his friend told her wife when she caught him cheating on her with another Black woman that he thought she was his wife and he didn't realise it was someone else (he was drunk and there weren't many Black women in the area where he used to live).

0|1
    0|0
  • I did it for us

0|1
    0|0
    • Reason?

• He never explained it he said that then when I questioned it he blankly looked at me

• I never gave an opportunity for explanation. You never get the truth anyway, so what's the point?

"It's over. Get out."

0|1
    0|0
  • That he was raped because he was too drunk to consent.

0|1
    0|0
    • 'drunk'? Not again. When are people gonna learn that it doesn't work anymore? 😂

Recommended myTakes