What's the dumbest reason someone has given to you after you caught them cheating on you?

1016

Most Helpful Guys

• When I was in the service I lived down the hall from a girl who literally brought down half of a squadron with a false rape charge just to convince her husband she wasn't gangbanged by 22 guys (no I wasn't one of them). Unreal thinking about it now, she had the entire base in uproar because her husband found a video (that SHE HAD) of her taking a facial, he flipped out, she flipped out, he found more videos, all the guys had no clue their neighbors were all fucking her, she was recording them all and trying to make money as a VidHo.

I mean these guys were literally all arrested. Finally in the end the cops broke her, she confessed she lied, blah blah. But yeah, that was a big one.

• I was drunk. (A timeless classic that one.)
    It was only sex so it is really not that bad. This one came from a woman who cried over a girl flirting with me on MySpace so go figure the logic on that one.

• Drunk? What a lame yet a common excuse smh.

Seems like she wasn't worth it anyways.

• Yeah and I don't know about you but if I am drunk I still know what I am doing.

Most Helpful Girls

• They thought I was cheating on them.

• What's the dumbest reason someone has given to you after you caught them cheating on you?
      I sent him that after he told me he thought I was cheating. I was hurt but it’s his loss. Lmao

• Good job 😂👍