A new email from my ex...quick help please =[

I'm not sure if you meant everything you said in that email but it means a lot. the reason I haven't been in touch is because its too hard. I can't help you any more ,iv tried but I think I am what's wrong. I just want you to get better and believe in yourself and live a normal life. you only live once and there is no point been mardy 80% of your life. I'm sorry for everything and if you feel iv let you down. but it was making me ill and crying everyday cos I feel so low and unworthy. that's why I wanted to concentrate on me and my happiness,everything else comes second. I heard that your going to doctors and I hope it works out for you and you become the person you want to be.be strong for once in your life and good things will happen to you. I can't believe you are staying at that sh*tty truck wash when it makes you so unhappy.i know all your family will mega hate me now but they didn't know half the sh*t we went through,and for 4 years there was a lot :/

i hope your OK

all I ask is for you to keep smiling

things will get better.

p.s she is apparently in a relationship according to my friends and my mum, who have seen it on facebook..now, is this a good sign and could I win her back or does anyone think she has moved on? I do want her back :(
+1 y
please answer this too link
+1 y
any ideas if I should reply, I know she still loves me right? how should I reply? I hope she is not with anyone else tho =[ is it too late?
+1 y
shud I be direct and just ask what she wants, and ask if ther is sum1 else
+1 y
does anyine think I should turn up at her door on Valentine's day? if you havnt read my question regarding this, please do link would this push or pull her?
+1 y
2 days, and no contact from her since the email, not stopped thinking about her all day, I'm back on the path to becoming my old self again, maybe she is hinting for me to make the changes and become the person who I want to be, and maybe she'l come back?
+1 y
and I'm taking controll of my life, I walked out of work on tuesday. why would she put the effort to saying '' I heard that your going to doctors and I hope it works out for you and you become the person you want to be.be strong for once in your life
+1 y
''and good things will happen'' and ''i hope your OK

all I ask is for you to keep smiling

things will get better. maybe she is waiting for me to make the changes, she said love myself before any1 else can love you..

4
1