I broke up with my ex, but I actually miss him. Should I tell him or wait for him to miss me?

A couple of days ago i broke up with my ex of 7 months, at first it seemed like a great idea cause he was rather a heartless person, he would say that because im a woman its my job to clean up after him, he told me he didn't care about my house, my mum, me or my pets. He would torment my pets occasionally. He said i bludge off of my mum and i should get a job. He said some really heartless things, all i wanted him to do was to stop talking about his penis in front/to my mum, scratching it in front of my mum, at least clean up after himself at times and help me clean up my room, after he stays. He told me he wasn't going to change nor bide by my rules and he would rather be a man child. I said that if he continued to do so, i dont think we have a future together.

Well its been a couple of days and i actually miss him, it feels so strange cause i only ever talked to him and hung out with him. I want to tell him i miss him. But i dont know if i should. Should i wait for him to miss me or should i tell him i miss him. Like i know he won't care as much. My friend suggested to wait a couple of weeks and see what happens. But i dont know. I just need some advice

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go you don't need a loser like that in your life, if you said you miss him and get back together do you think for a second he's going to stop doing the things you originally broke up with him for?
    He flat out told you he wasn't changing, that's being disrespectful to you and your mum. Do you really want a guy who scratches his balls in front of your mum?
    He's where he belongs and you're better off without him.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he is a idiot and you breaking up was good, look up narcissist on you tube he sou ds like he would fit in this category

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Find someone better it's normal u would miss him but he was no good for u that much is so clear

1|0
    0|0
  • You have broken up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not him you miss. It's the attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • he sounds like the most awful person ever girl. im sure you miss the friend you had in him -the company and once you meet someone new trust me you will be happy you didn't go back.

he needs to grow up

0|0
    0|1
  • You just miss the D

0|0
    0|0
  • ... What the fuck?
    WHY?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes