If a wife refuses to do things with her husband which she did for all her exes n on asked gives reason that she has changed and no more like it, then?

Can the husband too stop having sex with her and if she complains then he csn tell her he does'nt like it anymore and has changed now. Many will say that he doesn't owe anything from her , similarly here can he too say that she does'nt owe anything (sex) from her? Then it will be equal. Or will some people think differently?
Updates:
He found some videos of his wife having kinky sex eith her exes which she lied of never hsve tried before with snyone... but in reality she did it with all... just not with the husband... suggesting she does'nt finnd him attractive and considers him as second best

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• LOOK. THIS is why you DO NOT have premarital sex before marriage and NOBODY wants to listen! First of all, no matter WHAT she did with her ex's she does NOT have to do that with her husband. If she said she changed then what's in her past should STAY in her past. And her husband should "LOVE HER" enough to not do that. YOU ARE MARRIED. Yes, you are entitled to sex like she is, but you are NOT entitled to belittle her. If you want your wife to be a whore, well you married one then because that's who she was in her past. And now your complaining about it, because she is not a whore for YOU? As much as she hid a LOT from you, I say this is more to do with your sexual selfishness than hers. It's clear that she is NOT proud sexually of what she and is reaping it in her marriage. You owe it to yourselves to reLEARN how to have sex with each other again. To suggest that she doesn't find you attractive is wrong and demeaning. You might as well divorce then instead of arguing/complaining about it. THIS is why AGAIN people, NEVER HAVE PREMARITAL SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE! Sex should not be that hard. It's very clear she hates having sex like that, so RESPECT that. You can't, walk. That's all I can tell you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed... but the thing is can the husband too refuse to have sex with her and give the same reason for it (i. e he is no more interested in sex as his minds is disturbed with those banging videos of his own wife with others where she fully enjoyed and said "thry will always be her best lover.'' those words and scenes does'nt allow him to concentrate on sex, so can he stop having sex with her as he too does'nt owe her or she too is not entitled to anything. And also the fact that those videos are in the recently viewed list of her laptop, so it creates a qiestion why she still kept it

• Show All
    • Yes he married her but she had and lied about her

• Oh well. *shrugs*

Most Helpful Guy

• And that's why you don't get married.
    What are his options now? Misery or broke

0|0
    0|0
    • No. That is why you wait until marriage for sex, do it God's way and keep your legs closed and your penis in your pants, tucked in nicely. You people asked for sexual misery just by doing that.

• Show All
    • So your a virgin and unmarried but you want to lecture me on these thing that you have zero experience of?
      You also assume that because I'm not a mind controlled sheep that I'm living in sin.
      You really need to open your eyes.
      It would be a shame to waste the best and most fertile years of your life because a con man told you a lie.

• The question was not about his inexperience... you have to go through the details... why would she treat her exes specially but the husband is the only beta

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe it's because it was just sex with those guys. But with you its love and making love to you isn't doing those kinky things that were just sex. Did you say in your vows till death do you part or if you don't have kinky sex with me? She married you. Not those guys. You may think she gave them something she won't give you but she gave you her life which is better than any kinky sex. And who knows. Maybe if she felt you weren't trying to make her be kinky with you she might do things on her own with you eventually. But if you start playing games by telling her you don't want sex you are gonna destroy your marriage. Is the lack of kinky stuff really worth losing everything you have with her?

I think it just makes you feel insecure because it makes you doubt her attraction to you. Like those guys turned her on in a way you can't. But in fact you give her much more than those guys could ever give her so much she gave you her life. Don't let your insecurities ruin your marriage.

1|0
    0|0
    • That mean sex is for the exes not for husband... thats very unclear...
      And one can't unsee what he saw... he saw with his raw eyes that those exes gave her more and expressions tells everything... again if sex is not for husband then he is just a beta provider who has to bear all the responsibilities of commitment... n get nothing... unlike those exes who got her trust and special treatment for not commiting to her...
      I know you did'nt mean that... but its just how a disturbed mind thinks after seeing those humiliating scenes of ones wife

• Show All
    • Then what did you try to meab eith that... it sounded genuine

• My first comment was serious. But once I saw your response I decided to be sarcastic with the next two comments to show you how ridiculous you sound. But I'm guessing with your broken English you didn't understand that. You are not right and I stand by my first comment. Like it or not. Byyyy😎

• So, she isn't into that anymore. As her husband, you should respect that. It doesn't mean she doesn't find you attractice, it means she doesn't want to do it... People change. Maybe she isn't proud of the kinky stuff she did, who knows. But whatever the reason, she doesn't owe you anything. Witholding sex because she doesn't want to try something with you is just being a flat out d-bag.

0|0
    0|0
    • Similarly the husband does'nt owe her anything... if she can change, the husband too can change , specialy after watching such videos of his wife with others and also after finding that his wife does'nt treat him specially as her exes

• It would obviously break anyones heart to see their wife with another man, doing things she said she hadn't tried. Sure, you don't owe her anything, but you are being spiteful. She has clearly damaged your self esteem and you're taking it out on her instead of facing it head on. Talk about it together. Get help together. Or just leave if you can't move on from it.

• Yes its sounds true... but he has'nt mistreated her anyway... but suffering from inside alone

• Okay, OR she says she didn't do it because she doesn't like it or want that kind of thing with her husband?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes exactly. So the husband too could tell her that he does'nt like that kind of thing (sex) with her...

• Show All
    • Yes... dont be that... then no one will call you that

• Don't presume to assume retard. Simple logic. That's shows your intelligence.

• She should have been honest and said that she tried whatever it was but didn't like it and isn't interested in trying again. If that's not the case and she'd rather lie to you maybe you shouldn't have gotten married.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes she should have done that... but its not done.. so what can now be done? How can the husband delete those scenes from his mind of his wife getting banged by others in a way which he will never get and above that she enjoyed

• Probably getting therapy, both together and alone

• Dont know if therapy will be able to delete those scenes from mind

• It's petty and childish but he has the right to do it yes

0|0
    3|0
  • none of this happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not discuss the issue?

0|0
    0|0
    • That the outcome of the discussion

• Show All
    • Oh... well in that case it doesn't sound good

• Yes it

• She probably shouldn't have shared her past with him in so much detail.

0|0
    0|0
    • She did'nt share anything with him... he found it from her videos in her laptop

• Why the f*** didn't he address this before getting married? Ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
    • Because he found the videos later.

• Show All
    • *what*

• So thats ok.. but for a hisband who saw such scenes of his wife getting banged by otgers while she enjoys and moans that they will always be her best lovers forever... it won't be easy for him to feel better or special... and above that she did many acts with her for their wishes as if she cares for them more but does'nt do anything for him (husband) as if she does'nt find him attractive... and above that her keeping those videos and timely watching it suggests that she really misses them or may be if they would not have dumped her she would definitly have married one of them rather...
      Anyways... can tge husband too stop having sex with her and give the same reason (he has changed and no more likes sex after watching videos of his wife getting banged by others while she moans) for it? If she can change, then the husband is also allowed to change... isn't it?

Recommended myTakes