We broke up. he said he doesn't like me anymore and we should meet, cos if we meet he'll fall for me again?

I still like him. He was the one that wanted the break up. I'm so confused.
So he's going back home soon and I asked him if he'll drop by to my city. He said yes, but he don't think it's a good idea to meet. I asked him why and he said "because i'm so weak, I'm afraid I will fall for you and get into a relationship with you again".

I told him that the reason why I wanna meet is because I feel like we need it. Because if we end it just like that, I know we'll keep thinking about the relationship. I reasoned that if things are meant to end, it will end. If we are meant to continue, we will continue.

He agreed and he said he'll reply but hope i wouldn't wait for it cos it's tiring. I told him that i hope till the end we can treat each other with respect... cos i'm really tired too and I'm in a lot of pain. He said he agreed to.

My question is, it doesn't even sound like he's lying. he doesn't like me, he put it out simply to me. But he also said he's weak and he'll fall for me again. So does that mean he still has feelings for me?
I'm so confused.

But ultimately, i really hope we can reconcile...
2
2