Why is my ex girlfriend constantly glancing and staring at me in class?

This girl is actually the devil 😂. She broke up with me for someone else (her ex) but was still having sex with me while with him. When my mood changed she started saying she doesn't like how I am now as if she isn't the reason I changed. I became extremely cold. Now we don't talk anymore and are avoiding each other. She texted me accusing me of something I didn't do even tho she knows she is lying on me for no reason, which I responded telling her to leave me alone. Weeks after, everytime I'm at class she keeps looking at me. Sometimes even staring. A few times i turned around only to find her staring then when she realizes that I see her she looks away (down) quickly. I was staring off into space and saw her in the corner of my eye staring at me for a good 15 secs. She looks at me when im talking to other girls. What's her deal? Honest opinions.
6 mo
Ohhh. 😂
2
0