After I broke up with my ex 3 days ago (he initiated it), I found him looking at my insta stories more often than when we were together?

Does that mean anything? He isn't really that active on social media but all of a sudden he's paying all the attention. I know it might not mean anything, maybe he has moved on... But we just broke up 3 days ago.

Few things:
- we just broke up
- It wasn't a terrible breakup. He did say he lose feelings for me probably cos we weren't really in sync (partly my fault. I was overly demanding)
- I still hope for reconciliation partly because I see potential, and not just blindly wishing for miracles to happen.
- I did begged and explained to him but 2 days after the break up I accepted it and went into no contact.
1
1