I’m too numb and disappointed to even shed a tear?

We’ve been talking for almost 6 months (I broke up with him once, but we got back together after 2 month break). We’ve known each other for almost 2 years, and things were great... I’ve met his friends and son, and via text he said he was willing to have the “talk” if I was (I agreed)..
However, on our date last night he dodged it. For example, I gently told him that another guy asked on a date and he got offended, but then we downplayed it.. And after we made out, I asked him if he would be mad if I got a boyfriend, and he said something along the lines of, “I don’t get mad, but I would be sad”... And that was it. No accountability on his end either.
He will be going to Costs Rica for one week soon, and I will be leaving for DC in two weeks, for an entire month... So I hope he would’ve made a stronger point to have the exclusivity talk, but obviously he didn’t, and it’s time for me to move on, and treat him like just a friend? I am so disappointed, no tears can even come out, I’m just so numb...

s/n I’m 22 and he’s 37, so he’s obviously mature enough to realize what he wants now.
1
1