What should I say in this letter or e-mail to him to get him back?

His two major reasons for rejecting me - as far as I know - and there could have been more

a) I sent him a lot of motivational quotes and tried to talk to him a lot and he said he had people do that to him in the past and it was because they wanted to use him and take advantage of them and he didn't know if I liked him or was just using him for my own personal benefit

b) he began to have doubts about whether I would add to his life. I made him jealous unintentionally by hanging out with other guys even though nothing romantic happened with those other guys. He began to think he could find somebody who was more attractive than me. He began to question whether I would have a good career cause I was not working after finishing school. He began to wonder if I was too old for him cause there was a small age difference. He began to wonder if I was the good person he wanted me to be because I told him I had fantasies about hurting those who had wronged me. He began to think my goals in life were unrealistic cause I said I wanted to drill 10 wells in Africa. He began to think my fitness goals were not realistic. He began to think that his friend of 6 years might be a better girlfriend material than me but she was less into him than I was. He began to question whether I could be a healthy mother because I was in my 30s.

What do I say to him?
1
2