ITS BEEN 4 DAYS NOW AND NO TEXT?

My boyfriend (23) and I (21) got into a fight on Tuesday night. He invited me over but I kept postponing the time as I was having dinner with my parents and drinking wine. I got to his house late and I ubered. I called him on the way there asking to have sex. He got mad and hung up. When I got there he didn't even want to talk to me. I waited for him in his room and when he came back in 30 min later I said dont ignore me like that. He then proceeded to take my phone and ran outside with it. He foudn a conversation in where I was speaking ot my co worker about my boss. I was telling her how my boss wanted to f me but I would never do that , nor would i want to. I was also texting my manager asking to go to Vegas where the tradeshow is and I was asking over and over again. Anyways my boyfriend got his mother involved and told her to send me home. its 2 am at this point. I had no key so i slept in the basement. he called me drunk in front of his mom and a bitch. he took my phone and locked himself in the bathroom and sent screenshots of what i said to my friend, to my manager. In the morning his mom wouldn't let me talk to him. And he didn't want to as well. so when she left , i had the spare key to their house and I went in and tried talking to him. He said there's no coming back from this etc., I said I reported my manager and texting him about vegas was to show proof to my boss. He said im so cocky taking so many pictures of myself too and he deleted all of my pictures too. I said I could lose my job and he's like who cares. Then he said why are you talking to your co worker about him like that , as in i was being cocky about it. I said please think about it and call me later. he nodded. I stayed for an hour trying to hug him and fix it. I left. he never called me yesterday and he took my Initials out of his instagram bio as well. What do I do. We have been together for 2.5yr
ITS BEEN 4 DAYS NOW AND NO TEXT?
Add Opinion