What should I do if the guy I was seeing/dating saying we should talk but doesn't talk?

I been seeing a guy for 6 months. He was the one who started talking to me and was interested in me. We started to talk and hang out a lot when we first met. He would tell people and his friends we were seeing each other then called me his girlfriend. For the past couple months he hasn't been treating me like im his girlfriend. When we go out he would leave me alone to talk and flirt with girls behind my back and infront of me. I told him it bothers me and asks him what we are since i dont feel like his girlfriend. Instead he would yell at me, call me names, and put me down. Recently he went away for a couple of months texting me every single day. Since he got back he has been distant and didn't say anything wanting to see me when he got back. He makes excuses now. Then he text me the other day we need to talk about us. I did but he never texted me back. I told him how i feel and never respond back to me. Why is he doing this? Should i tell him off or stop responding to him?
1
0