Emotional Affair- Please help?

Hi All,

Before you judge.. I have to admit I am in a loveless and sexless marriage - my husband is abusive and controlling. I could not leave him yet because of visa issues and he does not know I want to leave him. I met a guy in November through an online chat group (he is also married and have kids). I don't judge any one and also I do not have any intention of him leaving his marriage - I was doing this to fill my void till i can leave mine.
In the beginning when we met it was probably the thrill of new person, got him going we almost met 3-4 times a week.. chatted a lot and made out and a little more (we never had sex or oral till date) . We both had extreme connection and off the charts chemistry- its like we read each others minds most of the time. Then for two months we met on and off very rarely and chatted but i broke up and he did not let me go so we went back to who we were, this happened like 2 times in span of 2 months. Then once again his pattern , started acting distant so i actually broke up and he took up up on that and said good bye. I tried to move on but could not so went back to him in couple days things were a little okay but still not great he told me some stuff which felt like he wants to end it so I stopped chatting but then he came back and all. Same thing over and over..

Now again he is chatting with me sparingly and I saw that he has been chatting with some of my friends online and showing more interest in chatting over there than with me and lying to me.. it is crushing me and if I confront him I will look like a crazy woman. I am deeply attached to him emotionally and physically and this is hurting me - I could not block him and move on and he is also not letting me go by himself which is frustrating me (why would he not let me go if he is not interested or into me). And yes we sext!!

Please help and advise! I know there are going to be judgy people out writing comments - i will try to take it in good sense.

-Thanks!
Emotional Affair- Please help?
1
1