What was your first love experience? Did you get over them? Why did he want to meet up after 5 years?

I dated a guy at 17 for two years first love and I thought we would get married. He broke up with me one day no explanation we both cried he told me I’m amazing and maybe someday etc... I was destroyed depressed couldnt eat.. no breakup has been near as hard since. Anyways five years went by and I always thought about him and compared relationships to him. He was in town ran into me at a bar and asked me for lunch so I went to lunch and caught up and he told me he will always love me. That was now three years ago i haven’t heard from him again. I am now with an amazing guy and happy. I can’t help but think of my ex from time to time and it makes me sad. My question is what you make of this behaviour on his part? And anyone want to share their experiences?
1
0