My fiancé through an arranged marriage setup called off the marriage because he noticed a half inch bald patch in my hair. How to overcome the pain?

I have extremely curly hair and i tend to twirl them a lot which tends to break them. When he asked me why i have a tiny patch I accepted that i myself broke them off because my hand tends to go in my hair, but I stopped it and I constantly started oiling my hair so that it can regrow as soon as possible. But he kept checking my scalp every time we met and questioning me if i more SECRETS that I would have hidden. Post checking my scalp (which i made sure had hair back), he started questioning me on my natural hair line which is thin from sides. After that he taunted me on my teeth, my body shape, and also constantly checked on my weight and eating habits. I loved him whole heartedly and i know its not easy to understand for some people that playing, twirling that leads to breaking hair is just a habit and can be improved which i was doing. But he still insulted me and called off the wedding. Please advice how do I overcome this.
5
1