Help!! is my Ex playing and using my feeling now? but I trusted him so much and don't see a point why he has to fool me?

We broke up very suddenly on good terms. His mom got health issue and there was some trouble in his work, plus we were long distance. I realised he was less dedicated in our texting at first, then we got to talk, he told me about his situation. I said I could understand and want to support. He felt guilty can't be a good boyfriend. he said right now (serveral months ago) was not the good time. I didn't want to break up. We both like kids and talked about future when we were good. So when we broke up that time, he said he like to still hear from me and I am one of the most important person for him and his feeling has changed. he hope we have chance in the future but said we need to wait and have plans.
So after our break up talk, he texted me still at first. Later not anymore, but I thought it's fine cos I guess he might just need time to solve his problem.
I waited like one month to text him again, at that point, he told me not really doing ok, but work on things, and asked how I ve been doing. I didn't want to bother him much, so told him I am fine and wish him will do good again.
Then like another half month later, I received some offer to live in his country, a city not far from him at all, I wanted to tell him. So I let him know I am coming to his country, he said he s happy for me, and really want to know my plan, he also said his situation relaxed. I was happy to hear him said these, then I text him about my offer and the exact city. And then he doesn't respond. I waited for 2 weeks, tried to think for him might be busy and need time, but 2 weeks no response. I then just ask if he didn't mean what he said and don't feel the same anymore and hoping he will honestly tell me, up till now I heard nothing back from him.

He used to be the person I trust most and thought of future with. He would fly all the miles to see me, and I believe our feeling was real. But now I dont know what to trust anymore. Has he changed and fooling my feeling?
I feel very depressed
1
1