Two months on and I'm still a wreck?

Two months after break up and I'm still hurting so bad. I've never felt pain like it, I miss her so much. I have asked to try again, she said she can't tell me right now. She has ignored me since. I haven't pestered or contacted her since. Everyday is a struggle. I don't know how I can live like this, I love her so much I just wish I could have one more chance.
Im doing new things, lots of walking, going out, more work etc but nothing seems to help. I still feel down and emotional :( constantly wondering what she is upto. Convincing myself she is with a new guy. She posts on social media, (a lot. MOre than normal) appearing like nothing has happened.
We were in a relationship for theee years. The last few knths were tough and ultimately she told me she wasn't happy. I feel a complete failure, I should of done things differently, I'm blaming myself a lot and beating myself up. I'm scared of her seeing someone else. I know that sounds awful, but I am. She may have already I just don't know. But I think it's clear she doesn't have the same feelings as I have with her.
Does this pass? At the moment I'm at rock bottom. I don't see a way out of this :(
Two months on and I'm still a wreck?
Add Opinion