I just want everything to be okay again?

So I’ve been over my boyfriends place a few weeks now. And the other day he got mad at me because I didn’t want to cuddle. So all that day and yesterday he’s been ignoring me like I’ve been invisible to him like I’m not there. So towards the end of the night I ask him “Does he want me to go?” He goes on about how I have another guy I’m talking to and I should go be with him. When I’ve only been faithful and loyal to him since we’ve been together. I don’t talk to any other guy because what’s the point of being with someone to just cheat ya know. So he basically doesn’t believe me even though I have proof that I haven’t been messing around. We’re literally together 24/7 except when we’re working. I tried to explain to him over and over again that I've been faithful to him but he just doesn’t want to believe a word that comes out my mouth. I love this man and I don’t want this relationship to end I want to fight for this. But now he wants nothing to do with me. The argument between us did get heated and it did escalate. But nothing physical at all. A lot of things were just said that shouldn’t have been. But I don’t want to lose him he’s made such a positive impact on my life and I just can’t give up that easy on him. How can I fix this? I posted some of the pictures of the text messages by the way.
Add Opinion