Girls, Why would my ex block me on Facebook, after all I did, was giving her space?

+5Xper
So, after we broke up, she contacted me, wanting to meet up. She told me the meeting would only last about 15 min. We ended up talking for over 4 hours. She told me there was several things she couldn't tell me while sober, aka. hinting towards meeting again. I told her I needed some time to focus on myself.

Now, 3 months have passed, we meet in a work-setting. She first sits down in the middle of the room, but then proceeds to move right behind me. I ignore her, not out of spite, but out of respect for her decision to dump me. Then this other, silly girl comes along and sits next to me, starting to flirt with me. I don't flirt back, but it didn't look too good. She touched me, had a playful voice, etc. My ex must have noticed this.

The MINUTE (!) after we got out of that room, I was blocked on facebook.

I have never been blocked before, and I have all my exes on there, even though we've moved on. To me it is a sign that "hey, I'm over you, so I really don't need to block you or anything".

It should also be mentioned that I have never bothered or harassed her. Ever. She has initiated all the last convos we had. And our talks was always very polite and civil. We never argued.

Why would she cut me out of her life like this?
1