Boyfriend said I am the reason of him to kill himself, is it manipulative?

I would say through our relationship ups and downs.. and lack of communications started to wear out. he had his 'options' yes, plurals, but never had sex with them.. and i just did mine to the actual cheating form. difference, I'm sorry and feeling remorse about it, and he said im becoming my dad (he's a serial cheater...) and i hate it, i am not him... i was not even in love with the guy i cheated with.

I said if he would want to leave, I am more than fine if he does.. afterall i did the ultimate betrayal.. but he doesn't want to, and said he still want me.. and keep asking me prove to show him I love him, which I've done to exreme measures by not even talk to opposite sex unless necessary. but he keeps saying what i done is false words and promises. and he just wanted to die because his only goal in life (me, spending time with me) has betrayed him. that he has no spirit left to live, just a walking piece of meat.

How should I handle such position? cause i dont want him to die but neither i think i should looking for something to prove and that actually the decision to end his life is his? as much as i love and care about him, he can't abuse me for that.. i need help..
6 mo
P. S. It's an LDR, i am not able to actually talk to him in real or get him professional help (he refused to)
2
2