How can we get rid off this situation and get back together?

My boyfriend and I broke up recently, and it was not smooth. He thought I cheated on him and lied to him constantly. There are things that I cannot explain why but I absolutely did not cheat on him, physically and emotionally. Because I cannot give him a proper explanation except why I would never do that he did not believe me and cursed off me then blocked me from everywhere. The other day he tried to contact me, said that I owe him an explanation but I could not answer him because I was so hurt by the things he said. I found the courage to talk to him finally today. I tried to explain him everything, he says that he wants to believe me but he cannot. He says that he wants me back but cannot repress the thought and cannot accept my explanation. I really do not know what to do, what I want to do.. All I know is I really am in love with him and despite how it looks I NEVER cheated on him or hide anything from him. We both want to get back together but I feel like we are damaged beyond repair. How can we fix this situation? Or can we?
2
0