RELATIONSHIP DILEMMA?

I have a girlfriend, we've been dating for like 8 months now. I use to love her, I never cheated on her not even for one day. She has a good heart and she's beautiful, but she's the nagging type. Nothing I do satisfy her, we always quarrel like 3-4 times a week. I will always make sure we settle it before we sleep because we're staying in same room. She always threaten to quit, but recently I lost my feelings for her and I met a new girl who loves me so much, takes care of me and always wanting to see me. But I know my girlfriend loves me so much because I broke up with her without her knowing and she has been on her knees for the past few weeks begging to make things right this time. I'm confused now, I love the new girl and we are cool but my girlfriend is always at my neck but the truth is that I don't have any feelings for her again. Please what can I do to let her go of me without quarrels I don't want her to feel hurt. I can I tell her that is over between us without hating each other. Please I need advice, thanks.
RELATIONSHIP DILEMMA?
Add Opinion