I can't seem to let go without first getting revenge, ideas?

My boyfriend of 3 years cheated and broke my heart. A month or so later he came back apologized profusely and swore up and down that he told the other woman googbye and that they both knew it was over for good. I forgave him and let myself trust him again because despite the pain it causes me, I still loved him. I believe he kept his word for a while, but eventually he started seeing her again. We were "figuring things out" in his view it wasn't cheating. In mine it was. I found out not by him, but because this awful other woman called me and when I answered I was suddenly listening to a recorded phone conversation between her and my boyfriend of a very betraying nature. From other details in the call, i was able to determine the actual conversation happened that day. I confronted him, he liesd then was honest- then told me I was a liar and even tho the convo I had the horror of overhearing actually did happen, the other woman didn't send it to me so therefore I somehow magically framed her. .. and hurt myself..(like really?) I want to move on and let eachother be their own karma. But I can't I'm humiliated, I'm sad, it took a great deal of my self worth and trust in myself to let myself trust him again despite my intuition warning me not to. He totally took advantage of me and and when he stormed off and left me for her because I "I was a selfish liar who plays games' he took the rest of my self confidence with him. This woman is still lying about me to him. Apparently I have also now been calling her work trying to get her fired, prank calling her parents and am obsessed and Infactuated by her!! (As if) I just want revenge. I want him to realize what she is. I want her to get dumped like I did but with reason. I want him to say sorry and come back. And I want to say "No, back is no longer a direction I'm heading". Ideas? No jail time or legal implication possibilities please!
1
1