Newlywed, 6 months in and can count between two hands how many times we have had sex... He swears he is attracted to me but... ?

I have tried talking to him, he swears he is attracted to me... I am attractive 32 yo in shape and have a high sex drive. He seems just fine giving me a peck on the lips in the morning before work... thats about as hot and heavy as it gets :( He won't go to counseling and says there is nothing wrong. I have said maybe we should go back to being friends and he is like no I want to be married to you forever! But I won't be happy in a sexless marriage. Also my birthday is next week. He works 7 days a week so we never have days off together to go do bonding activities. I asked if he could take off his part time job on the Saturday before my birthday to go on a hike... nothing too crazy to ask! and he said no i am not taking off work. then i said well can we go to dinner and he said we could use the gift card i got from my job for my birthday... i feel so dissatisfied and sad that i got myself into this marriage. We are basically living as roommates! and anytime i have tried to bring it up he says im being annoying or to shut up which has left me to stop even trying for intimacy.
Get an annulment, it is just not going to get better
try to work things out...
GirlGuy
9
1