Can hypnosis help forget my ex? If so how can I do it?

My break up was heartbreaking for me i was broken up with over email. I spend almost 24 hours a day with her on my mind. Its very traumatic and its been almost a year since the break up. Around this time last year she was in my house eating dinner with my family and we spent everyday together. But now she's not coming back. There's nothing i can do. I have gone strict no contact for 6 months. I tried to message her and now she called me a stalker.. I keep calling and i get nothing from her in the way of closure or understanding. It all changed i dont know how someone could be with you like she was for me. Then gone were she won't talk to me outside of calling me a stalker. I just can't get it. She won't give me answers, closure and we won't get back together ever again. So nothing more can be gotten from her memories except pain for me. Its almost as if since this breakup happened my life stopped it feels so unfinished inside my heart. Im living and doing a lot of great things but life is not the same anymore and i need to get to where its as if this never happened. I just ignore women that show interest to me because im so afraid that i will just be cut off again. So i just need to forget but i can't because its so strong.
Can hypnosis help forget my ex? If so how can I do it?
Add Opinion