How can I forgive, forget or move on from a cheating girlfriend?

So I've been dating this girl for little over a year, We're both 23 and it's been amazing. We truly love each other and it's been my first serious relationship. She is in her last year of college and decided to go to south america(bolivia) to do work practices (I don't know how do you say that in english, I'm from Barcelona). We were friends several years before going out, and I knew it was something she had to do. At first I wasn't sure to mantain the relation when it was time for her to go (5 months, from january to june), but after seeing how great is what we have I decided to give it a chance, telling her I would wait and she told me so too. But yesterday she told me she made out with another guy from argentina, that she felt awful and had to tell me right away, asking me to forgive her and that I'm the one for her. It's not even a month since she went away. Four to go.

I don't think I wanna know the details but I'm devastated, toughest thing that ever happened to me. I talked to a few of my friends and I don't know if I should just break up with her (I don't know if I could handle it), forgive her or what. If she was here I Would surely try to work thing out but as I won't see her till june I'm just gonna obsess over wheter she is faithful or not. I know she's not a serial cheater and I know it's not something about me. What should I do? I don't wanna loose her but I don't know if I can trust her ever again. Help me!

Man that was almost a novel.

Thanks for your time!
+1 y
Thanks everyone!

As soon as she gets somewhere with internet connection I'll see what I do depending on how I see her.

I think I was just hoping someone would tell me it could work.

thanks!
1
2