Am I loosing my mind?

My ex split up with me just over a month ago. there's been barely any contact tho i know somethings going on with him. there's no other person involved. The contact weve had was in regards to him owing me money. He asked how things were and my reply was as good as they can be, how are you? His reply was the same... if neither of us are happy apart then why not get back? I just can't read minds n dunno if to say anything or wait for him. I know i sound pathetic but i do feel like we are meant to be. Im trying to move on, I've been on a few dates but nothing compares at the moment. Every morning he's my first thoughy and last thing at night. Im not sure if to get in touch with him or not. He never gave a proper reason for splitting up, just that there was no longer a spark which is bull. Wed been friends for years and together just under a year. Hed even talked about us moving abroard and having grandkids together. About a month before he ended it, he told me that he couldnt imagine his life without me. Just dunno if to do anything
Am I loosing my mind?
Add Opinion