I shouldn't make it seem like a horrible ending with him, but for some reason I do and I don't know why?

So, My ex crush/fwb are finally done and over with, as far as I k. I stopped hooking up with him back in 2017. So he finally got the message this year, and stopped asking. And I guess, he has someone else he hooks up with aka and or like. But here is the thing, that I don't. Tbh! I really don't care if we aren't fucking tbh. (Facts).. It's just the thought of him being with another girl emotionally, and growing a connection and attachments with her. But as far as I k, I'm sure that she isn't his only one. He was asking me for awhile, while dealing with others. He told on himself and plus I just know when he's messing around. But point is: yes. I do talk with other guy's. But I have not hooked up with anybody for a while, and I am okay with that. Btws, when it comes down to him: personally I get emotionally bothered by his absence. Even when I know, that he'll return years later back to me. So the (Question) is how can I stop obsessing over him and not care?
1
0