Still thinking about her?

So like me and my ex broke up like 2 months ago but I still think about her from time to time and it plays with my mind like I be thinking or imagining her falling for someone else and her telling them I love you etc and it hurts mentally and a little emotionally. We were in a long distance relationship for 7 months we broke up because she said she wasn’t ready to commit to someone or was mentally stable and I mean yea I was clingy at times cause I thought it was cute and time to time I’d talk about marrying her as a tease we ended up taking a break at one point and we got back together after watching a love movie which then she said that I guilt tripped her into getting back with me I know I should forget and move on but this hurts like hell I get jealous of the thought of another guy making her smile confessing to her or her having feelings for another guy and yea I kno this sounds selfish I just want to forget about her completely but I want her back even tho I’m pretty sure that’s not possible any advice is appreciated. thank you for taking the time to read this by the way.
Still thinking about her?
Add Opinion