Should I break up with him?

We've been dating for some time and most of that time he's been too busy to see me. We've seen each other 3 times over the course of 8 months and he always says he "has to go to work" or school to do.. and I've broken it off with him before because I don't feel like he wants to see me and he got very upset and kept calling and messaging me.

Then I decided to start talking to him again and now he always says how much he loves me but still he's too busy to see me. And now it's been a month and a half since we started talking again.

The dilemma is I love him and I love talking to him but I feel rejected all the time. And I know he has time to see his friends but never me. The last time we saw each other was in October :(

Should I just completely end it all or what?

24

Most Helpful Girls

• Had the same situation. I think it is best to leave it. You deserve attention and not second or third best. I still love the guy honestly but I dont want to get walked on everytime and try understanding and adjusting. We’re humans so we get tired too. Call it the day sis, you deserve so much better. You don’t deserve spare time rather, you deserve to be the reason their busy sched is freed up

• 2 d ago

Thank you, that's really helpful. I thought the same things as you're saying, but I don't like using "deserve" when it comes to myself 😂

• 1 d ago

Yeah! You don’t deserve scraps of his time. For one you are a beautiful smart nice girl! No time for his scraps of time!! :D think of it this way, even a friend will free up their busy schedule to make time for you. It is expected from him to free up time for you if he’s telling the truth or just being talkshit. you're more than that!

• Drop him, relationships are hard enough when two people WANT to see each other. Also, in all honesty- a man that wants to see you will make the time.

• 1 d ago

That's how I feel too 🙈

• 1 d ago

I’m sorry. You’ll find someone that completes you and you’re going to wonder why you ever liked this guy at all. Trust me everything happens for a reason. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guys

• That is hard I have done long distance before and sometimes you have to just take care of yourself how ever you can.

I say look around and try some stuff looking to fill your needs. If you want I would be happy to talk.

As far as his freinds over you I say dump him.

• 2 d ago

It's not even that long distance, it's an hour by car 🙈 if it had been long distance I would've been way more understanding but I just find myself sad all the time..
      And of course he can spend time with his friends but I wish he would pick me sometimes 😔

• 2 d ago

Well if you want someone to help i'm here. Often just messing around helps get your mind off the pain for a while.

• 2 d ago

Yeah me too :(

• Met 3 times and you love him?
    What a joke you don't even know what a relationship is.

• 2 d ago

We talk every day and all the time. And that's not answering my question at all. Help or leave.

• 2 d ago

Your the one who should leave this joke relationship.
      If you aren't spending actual time together then your pen pals. Nothing more

• 2 d ago

Yeah okay... I think you're right. Thanks for the advice.