Does your ex still think about you or remembers you?

I’m the only person my ex had sex with and I use to go to his flat everyday until he came back from hospital cause of mental health issues he just became cold. The thing is I use to help him out with everything I gave him money helped him tidy his flat and always there for company. Without me he has no one else apart from friends. He hasn’t got a phone now and we haven’t been in contact for 4 months or haven’t gone to seen him anymore even tho he told me I should still come over. Do u guys think he still thinks about me? Or misses everything?
Updates:
4 d ago
Also we use to have sex all the time

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Me and my ex went through some significant events, she won't have forgotten me. Does she think of me, i have no idea. We haven't seen each other in nearly 15 months, very sporadic contact in between, which didn't go well.
    Would your ex think of you, its possible, it's natural. But you need to put him behind you and move on. Let him rebuild his life after his troubles, and for you to meet someone new

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m certain he thinks about you. 4 months isn’t a long time to release yourself from the emotional attachments, some people can do it while others can be glued to old memories for a helluva long time. losing your virginity is definitely a HUGE thing in people’s lives, you hold a very special memory for him. I’m sure. My ex cheated on me, and tried to contact me at least 17 times. It’s only been 2 months. I know for a fact he misses you. If he’s going through some mental issues, he’s going to have to heal himself before going back to you. I went through that exact same thing. I had really bad mental issues with one of my ex’s. I healed and became the best man I could be for my other ex.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Aw. What mental health issues were u going through? U don’t have to share it here if U don’t want

• 3 d ago

It wasn’t anything crazy, it was things outside of my control that got to me so bad. I was never focused on myself, and I would always worry about others. The bad of that is when others don’t focus on you. You start to think something is wrong with you, because I invested so much time and started to fiend for the same amount of attention as I put out. It got awful to the point of me trying to change myself for the acceptance of others. I lost a sense of self and became very sporadic. I had a lot of mental breakdowns. I started to get malicious. I lost my drive for a lot of things in life. Felt almost hopeless, and I followed up a lot of things I did with hate. Then some news came my way about my mom, and it changed my perspective on life. Long story short, learn to love yourself for what you have, appreciate the life you live, love everyday and everyone, regardless what happens or who you talk to. Life is too short for hate, and it’s definitely too short for you to question why you are the way you are! Love yourself and prosperity awaits :).

• I don't have any exes but there are people who had crushes on me but whom I wasn't interested in. I really hate turning people down. I hope they don't still think about me

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know if she still thinks about me but i sometimes think about her because i'm single, i need to meet a new girl and live a love life again and for real...

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes she does actually and hits me up to sometimes to talk and play

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. We talk from time to time. We’re just friends now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know even what to say. Wow!! You are an angel. I am 100% sure he would remember you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn’t care less

0|1
    0|0
  • My last ex does, apparently 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • He miss fucking you!

0|1
    0|0
  • yup still tries to get me back

0|0
    0|0
  • I get drunk texts every now and then

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the guy misses fucking you

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

Do u think?

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

Have a hard time understanding why you are so fixated on this guy. There are many other, much nicer guys, out there that would love to go out with you, who would love to fuck you. You could easily find a nice guy with a good cock who enjoys fucking.

• 4 d ago

Read your messages

• Probably not

0|1
    0|0
  • I very much doubt it

0|1
    0|0
  • Never had an ex

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They don't even know I exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 4 d ago

Yeah last time I was with him he couldn’t get hard. We didn’t see each other for a month cause he came from hospital cause of mental health. He only got hard once or when he normally gets hard for me easily. It’s like he lacked sex as soon as he came back from hospital cause of mental health

• 4 d ago

Sorry to hear it

• Yes, she remember me and even me. We talked each other but don't sex because she got married 👰.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes