My long distance ex is coming back to my city what does this mean?

My ex is from Korea. She broke up long distance. And just blocked me everywhere for some reason last summer. I’m not sure exactly why. However we lived together in USA now she’s coming back to my city. But says it’s a secret why. She’s very angry and hostile toward me. I’m confused why she would come back? She told me she wants to study abroad in Europe but I said maybe you should study here in America. So maybe that’s why it would be strange though because talking to her she had no interest in the USA outside of living with me and visiting My city plus it’s very expensive. But I can’t ask her because a mutual friend told me and she’s so mad at me. I’ve missed my ex ever since she left and it feels so incomplete my time with her. Something seems so off and I don’t know what to do. I was in Korea for a week a tried to meet but she didn’t want to. So I don’t get how crazy this is.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It’d be hard to say anything about this issue at this point. You should talk to her.

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

I can’t it’s seems hostile

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

did she blocked you? If not, text her.

• 9 d ago

yeah bro blocked she blocked my family too its so extreme. she won't have dialogue with me. i dont know why. but i stopped contacting her but something for sure needs to be said.

• He is visiting

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

just visiting? from Asia there's, a million places to go and she doesn't particularly like america

Recommended myTakes