Suddenly missing my ex so so bad?

we broke up 3 month ago. I wanted to try again and she said no. I accepted, not contacted her since (my message not been read by her) and getting on with life, got over her and stopped thinking about her every minute if the day.
we are still on social media. I don't see any reason not to, we broke amicably with no hate.
anyway, one of her friends (became my friend) and her were commenting on something. My ex was reminiscing about a time where we all went away together (when I was with her) and she was remembering that time with him.
I read this because it came in my news feed and suddenly BOOM I've got really upset and started suddenly missing her again :( I'm suprised she talk openly like that with her friend about something which I was involved in... I thought she wouldn't want to bring it jo because it invloved me?
Anyway. She did and now it's hurting me. Anyone had this?
Suddenly missing my ex so so bad?
1
1