I need your opinions~ beautiful GaG people. Read on, please :) I know its a bit long. So, thank you for those who reply! My ex just read my message?

So, I gave my ex a missed call and thought that he won’t answer / call back. I was surprised that he sent me a text a couple of hours later saying sorry he missed my call because he was doing some work also that his brother is over from another state. Also used my nickname and asked how are you too. I replied of course in good nature saying oh I’m good thanks and asked him how was work then said that’s nice you can catch up with your brother. He then said yeah but its not for long since his brother is just over for his niece’s birthday. Then I asked him if he is still in the same division at his place of work and said happy birthday to your niece also added that it’ll be a fun Sunday. But he just read the message and hasn’t replied. Like, he told me stuff in detail. I know if he is not interested or call at all he won’t even reply or bothered saying sorry for missing my call. But is it just a case of hot and cold? I should just leave it right for him to reply?

(PS this is our first conversation after almost 1 1/2 years and the reason I called was because he actually called my stepmom after she wished him a happy birthday via text. But that’s a story for another day)
0
2