My ex girlfriend texts me “hey” out of the blue. I waited responded with a simple “yeah what’s up.” But I still don’t feel right. What should I do?

She broke up with me 9 months ago with the bullsh*t excuse of “wanting to be alone” and blocks me on social media for no reason even though I don’t contact her. Two days ago she unblocks me and sends me a useless “hey.” I replied two days later with “yeah what’s up” and she has not opened the text and it’s been a while. I know that she is a narcissist and something tells me that it was not good to reply to her in the first place even though I did. Should I block her for my mental sake and is it too late to regain my power that she took away and get the upper hand back?
4
1