He is completely embarrassing me, how to break up with him cold turkey?

Hey everyone! We’ve been dating for 3 months consistently (would be 6, but I broke with him in January, and he came back late February)... We have also know each other for about 2 years... He’s introduced me to his close partners, friends, even his son. We go on “day trips”+ dates and have lots of fun, and the most we have every done is French kiss (I am waiting for marriage).

Here’s the kicker: He is 37(15 years my senior) an divorced. The cause of the divorce “he said” was that it all started when he got caught flirting with a girl, and his wife cheated on him (they tried to salvage the marriage, but it didn’t work”. And that it would take a lot to get him to be “tied down” now, after I asked... I just out 2 & 2 together and believe that he still is using his tinder account since he follows SO many random girls on IG... I honestly am unsure of what is even going on now. I am a very traditional young lady and don’t want to waste my time dreaming on a hope.
2
1