My ex and I aren’t friends due to a dumb argument. Advice?

My ex and I broke up recently. About 2 weeks ago, I put myself in a position where I invited this guy and I was afraid one of my friends was gonna try to flirt bc I had turned him down. but he is still my friend (yes I know I shouldn’t of put myself in that predicament, it was a very bad idea). I had other friends going but they couldn’t come. I even told my ex our friends couldn’t come and he still agreed. I get to our meet up spot, and he then says he “didn’t know” and thought our friends was coming bc they was walking down the street. My friends couldn’t go. So I told him no one was able to come and he ended up getting mad and not going. I told my friend and she cussed him out. She told me he said he was uncomfortable, he only came for them and he really didn’t want to go in the first place. My friends in our group chat discuss it. And I told my ex about the guy trying to get with me and he thought I was overreacting. It’s not that I can’t defend myself, it’s just I didn’t want to be put in a position to have to even worrying about defending myself. My friend also told him to him that he tends to have some sort of attitude and he tries to pick with me. They also said if it was any of them having that issue he would go. He even admitted that was true due to “not seeing them often.” One of my friends told him, “it’s not the time that matters it’s about coming through when your friends need you like you didn’t for her (me)” And it’s true. I read the group chat and my ex told me to text him. He asked me how I felt and I told him. He told me he didn’t care what I had to say. Now we blocked each other. I don’t understand why he is so mean to me. He reached out to me first. I only asked for 2 favors. He used to be so sweet and he even wanted to be friends after we broke up. So why isn’t he treating me like one? He used to like me, he didn’t treat me right when we was dating, he didn’t want to break up, he wanted to be friends and now he isn’t treating me like one.
My ex and I aren’t friends due to a dumb argument. Advice?
Add Opinion