Why does my ex boyfriend ALWAYS stare at me when he sees me, but he has a girlfriend?

Around 2 years ago me and this guy was going out until he stopped talking to me and basically ghosted me for a internet relationship. (I know... i know) We haven’t spoken since those years even tho he came back once apologizing like crazy and explaining then ghosted me all over again. (That was 2 years ago) but since then he’s been stalking my social media... putting his friends to talk to me and ask me questions such as am I gonna go to the same place he’s going because he wants to see me, “I miss her I wanna see her”, things like that. However he claims he’s really in love with this new girl who he’s only seen twice in his life. His family isn’t approving of her, don’t think he should get serious with her and neither does his friends, they all tell him to get back together with me and stuff but he’s really stubborn with her. However, he claims since 2 years he misses me wants to talk to me again and go on a date, doesn’t know what to do because he knows he has no future with this robot girl, etc. Now every time we’re in the same place he stalks me with his eyes. Checks me out, literally doesn’t get his eyes off me for anything. Kinda even looks at me in a hurt way sometimes. Like a regretful look. I wanna make it clear that I do very much still have feelings for him and want him back. But he doesn’t do anything about it... Even tho I have a feeling he will one day. But for now I just wanna know what all this could mean, what he’s thinking, if it sounds like he still has feelings for me or wants me back... Let me know.
Why does my ex boyfriend ALWAYS stare at me when he sees me, but he has a girlfriend?
Add Opinion