Girls, I still miss my ex girlfriend even though it’s been almost four months since we broke up?

I feel like this is what she’s saying to me even though she’s blocked me from fb and she doesn’t love me anymore... I made her cry so many times like the time I forgot it was her birthday. And I should’ve spent more time with her last year instead of doing my own things... We were oong distance for three years. I knew things were falling apart for us, and she gave me lot of chances. She still had hope for us in 2017 in the scrapbook she made me in 2017. We were supposed to meet again in 2018 or this year if we had stayed together... Is there any way I can still reach out to her? She didn’t immediately block me yet after the break up. I sent her a box with a letter in it saying everything I did wrong abd aplogizing. I even sent her the other matching tshirt I got for us in 2016, and we agreed we’d only contact each other every month abd a half, but when I tried to after a month and a half, she read my messages on messenger but ignored me and blocked me without explaining why... She said that if either of us found someone, then we’d stop contacting each other. Maybe that’s why she blocked me?
5 mo
Honestly, my post break up depression is on and off, and I cry a lot sometimes... I just don’t think I can find another girl... She was my first...
2