He’s trying to plan trips with me, but I’m trying to plan a second break up with him. Help?

Hey everyone! We’ve been dating for 3 months consistently (would be 6, but I broke with him in January, and he came back late February)... We have also know each other for about 2 years... He’s introduced me to his close partners, friends, even his son. We go on “day trips”+ dates and have lots of fun, and the most we have every done is French kiss (I am waiting for marriage).

Here’s the kicker: He is 37(15 years my senior) an divorced. The cause of the divorce “he said” was that it all started when he got caught flirting with a girl, and his wife cheated on him (they tried to salvage the marriage, but it didn’t work”. And that it would take a lot to get him to be “tied down” now, after I asked... I’ve been on business 6 hours away for 3 weeks (2 weeks left!) and we still talk everyday... But he kinda flaked on facetiming me 3 days ago (I called him out in it, he apologized, and said he wants to improve for me and me only *yawn*) fast forward to now I texted him later in the day today (something random, since we always text) but haven’t responded to his last message (something clever after not texting me for like 6 hours)... Long story short, should I break it off with him while I’m away now or when I get back in two weeks?
3
1