Is there anyway to contact him?

I started seeing a guy back in September, and although I hadn't been with my ex for 8 months, I still wasn't fully over him.
Things we're great, and we certainly hit things off, and it was fun. But we were two hours away, and it wasn't until a few months later, after we really hot to know each other, I had a month off from school, and I was gonna spend the month with him.
But I told him during our first day together, I wasn't fully over my ex, and I needed more time. He said he understood.
We talked for a few months still, but I was very embarrassed. But I wasn't over him, and after this new guy asked me how I was doing, I snapped on him because I was struggling with classes.
Then he blocked me.
I haven't been able to get ahold of him. He blocked me on Facebook, and he never responded to my texts, and I feel fine now.
I know where he works but I don't know when he's there.
What can I do?
Is there anyway to contact him?
4
1