Have I made myself look worthless (read the story please)?

After he decided to break up with me (because according to him i wasn't being very easy-going and fun), I told him that would be the last time we'd talk to each other because i don't want to keep him as a friend or whatsoever, i made a mistake :( a big one!
Under the influence of an old lady to whom i confessed my story, i texted him, but the context of the text was way worse then solely the idea of me texting him after i'd said i wouldn't.
I texted him telling that i was in his city and that i was a bit tipsy (for which i lied) and something like 'if u wanna see me u know what to do'.
So with this text i broke two principles: 1. When telling him i am tipsy, after i told him i don't drink-even when he wanted so much for me to join him for a drink and i still didn't- because i had decided not to, years ago.
2. Texting him after I said i don't want to keep in touch with him ever again.

I never thought i'd be so easily affected by another person's opinion to the point of doing this! i have mad myself look weak and ridiculous! i'm afraid he has even lost the respect he had for me! I really wish i hadn't done it but i can't change that now, and i even feel embarrassed to share this with my best friend, cause she is so proud of me for being this 'woman with high self-respect'.

PS if you're gonna say ask him what he thinks or discuss this with him, i'm afraid that's not an option, cause he didn't reply to that text.
1
1