I let him be for 3 days then texted "just text "okay" so I know we are good! :)" he never replied so I called him on it and he blocked me. Why?

I mean after two months of "dating" his words, and talking for hours and whatnot, he just up and ghosted me. I feel used and betrayed like it hurts. I let him be and let him deal with things for three days, but I just asked for two seconds to say okay so I knew all was good, but yet he can't do that but can be on facebook… fuck that. Is it an immature thing? Why didn't he just tell me we're broken up?
5 mo
For the record, we were fine and had talked on the phone for 5 hours the night before so that is why I waited 3 days because I figured he was just busy with life. So when he didn't answer my call on the 4th day, that is when I texted. I figured it was an easy way for him to take 3 seconds to say okay. all good. whatever. but he didn't. but he was on facebook an hour later. So yes, I sent two rude messages about how inconsiderate he was to not let me know what is going on: busy or not.
4
6