Should I dump her?

I've been dating this girl for about a month (we work together). She was a lot of work to get with from the get go (played hard to get). She has more baggage than I thought she had, or so it seems. Just some details. Were totally different people but we care about eachother and are open and trust eachother. Today after we went out and spent a great memorial day together she kinda dropped something on me that puts a bad taste in my mouth. She had told me she's been with only one guy her whole life anf he broke things off with her. Well today she told me hasn't been completely honest and that the guy that tool her virginity was someone i work with. He treated her like shit called her over screwed her then kicked her out and that was it. She told me im the 1st guy to make her come and im the first guy who she ever sucked off, if that means anything lol. If i knew this from the get go i wouldn't even had tried to be with her. She was crying when telling me. Cause she knew i would be mad. She said she was crying because she's afraid ill leave too now. Im not really sure how to feel anymore. Im not sure if i should care or not. I still see this guy once a week. Im also not entirely sure she's over it either (happened about 6mo ago). She says she was but the crying makes me think otherwise. The guy did kinda promise relationship but dogged her. Thing is i dont wanna feel like a second option. I told her im very upset and im not sure if i want to continue things. Breaking things off with her will truly hurt her, but k iwing the guy that took her viginity works with us really gets to me (shes 20 by the way & and im 23). all opinions are welcome
Should I dump her?
Add Opinion